Bitcoin Poker is a popular form of online poker that trades with Bitcoin and other common cryptocurrencies. In Bitcoin Poker, you can use digital money to join tables and trade gambling chips, just like regular poker.
If you are new to this style of poker, here are some important questions on Bitcoin Poker, commonly asked by poker players.
Bitcoin Poker: Most Common FAQs
Answers to the following FAQs can give you more information and a better understanding of how Bitcoin Poker works. You can refer to these answers before joining any Bitcoin Poker gaming portal.
- What are the best Bitcoin poker sites?
There are dozens of poker sites accepting Bitcoin for gameplay and payouts. However, the following five Bitcoin Poker websites are considered the best for offering exceptional gambling experience.
- Ignition Poker: It is the largest Bitcoin poker site in the world, primarily attracting US-based poker players. Ignition Poker is known for its high-stake cash games that support Bitcoin.
- Americas Cardroom: It is one of the biggest Bitcoin poker website and a part of the Winning Poker Network, which holds some of the biggest online poker tournaments in the United States.
- SB Poker: Part of the Chico Poker Network, SB Poker is packed with players trading in digital currencies such as Litecoin and Bitcoin.
- Grand Poker: Grand Poker is a relatively new poker website but has already started accepting large deposits and issuing huge payouts in cryptocurrencies. If you choose Bitcoin for buying poker room chips, you are no longer restricted by the $10,000 withdrawal maximum.
- SwCPoker: SwCPoker is the latest addition US bitcoin poker network. Unlike other sites, this website exclusively deals in Bitcoin and all tables are denominated in μBTC (bits) units.
- How to earn real money by playing Bitcoin poker?
Players can keep a major portion of their winnings while playing online poker using Bitcoin. These winnings are converted into payouts and added to the digital wallets of the players. The players can earn real money by converting their Bitcoin earnings with a secure online cryptocurrency exchange. To earn more money from playing Bitcoin poker, all players need to do is be good at this card game. That could be a challenge as players from all corners of the internet are challenging your hand of cards.
- What is a Bitcoin poker bonus?
After registering to a bitcoin poker website, the players can get a bonus from the poker company. For example, a bonus comes as a courtesy from the website for registering to its online poker network and joining a table. There are different types of bonuses, but they are basically a specific amount of free chips or Bitcoin credited directly to their player’s account.
- Which Bonus types are available at Bitcoin Poker room?
There are three types of bonuses offered in Bitcoin poker rooms:
- No Deposit Bonus – A no deposit bonus is credited to new players after signing up with a poker room. This bonus cannot be withdrawn until it is wagered a couple of times in the room.
- First Deposit Bonus – After making their first Bitcoin deposit, new players get a bonus, which can be withdrawn when certain wagering requirements such as time limit, bonus percentage, and maximum bonus amount of the payout are met.
- Reload Bonus – This bonus gets deposited into player accounts when they refill their deposits. The amount of this bonus ranges from 25% to 200% of the deposited Bitcoin. Withdrawing this bonus is incumbent upon the website’s re-deposit policies and payout rules.
- Where can I play Bitcoin poker in the US?
Finding a reliable online casino in the U.S. is tricky. US Bitcoin gambling sites are not stipulated under the legal framework in the several states of the country. If a website is registered in the state of Nevada, then US players can legally play online Bitcoin poker on it.
- Can we play Bitcoin Poker on Tablets or Mobile?
Yes, almost every Bitcoin poker website is optimized for a mobile platform. These websites work fine on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.